The incredibly well built and designed MINGO Multi-variable ride on toy. Ideal for primary schools with only six parts kids can assemble more than six ride on toys.... rethink and reuse for longer lasting fun. Grows with & challenges kids
Mingo is its own packaging at the same time. All individual parts can be stowed in the wooden main body.
- Mingo combines motor and cognitive learning because it motivates the child through play to assemble a ride-on toy himself or herself.
- One single toy becomes boring after a while. Mingo combines several toys in one: tool kit, hobby horse, ride-on toy, scooter etc.
- The different model versions grow appropriately along with the child based on the child's age (from approx. 1.5 - 6 years of age) in terms of the complexity and the body size of the child.
- Mingo consist of an extremely sturdy wood-compound material - from naturally renewable materials - which replaces the conventional synthetic material and is 100% recyclable.
- The wood surfaces are birch ply and treated with certified, environmentally-friendly, saliva and scratch-resistant paint, especially for children.
- Maximum weight 20 Kg. Use only with Adult supervision
- Mingo is CE approved. EN71-1-2-3, ASTM F963-1-2-3, SOR2011-1-2-3, GB 6675, ASNZS ISO8124
- United Kingdom shipping only