In stock 2 - 3 day delivery
Official Suzuki Grand Prix wooden Balance bike:
- Iconic Kiddimoto design and build, with Suzuki colours and branding.
- Replicates the look of real World Champion GP bikes. Pretend to be a world champ.
- Perfect 1st motorbike balance bike for children aged 18 months to 5 years.
- Helps build confidence and develops balance on 2 wheels.
- Ride with knowledge it is perfectly safe. Meets all EU toy safety testing.
- Environmentally friendly. Made of Birch from managed forests. Coated with water based paints.
- 10 year manufacturers guaranteed.
- Perfect gift from parents and grandparents.
It features and details such as a twin ‘exhaust’ under the seat, a styles tank and tails and a sculpted rear swinging arm. As well as this it also features Suzuki colours and branding.
The handlebar grips are designed to rotate for the complete MotoGP experience, and the steering is limited to 30 degrees to prevent the bike from over steer.
Limited Time Includes Blue Safety Helmet
Keep your child safe with the Bikemate Children's Bike Helmet. This comfortable and secure helmet will ensure your little one can enjoy countless days cycling outside with their friends.
The adjustable size dial between 48-52cm, quick release buckle and ventilated shell with keep your child covered.
- Quick release buckle
- Adjustable straps
- Ventilated shell
- Removable foam padding for comfort and fit